Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Living for money is nothing short of absurd

Our summer romance has reached its climax
No need to call me up and say hey
I’m a free man now

Cause it’s a Saturday night and I’m trying to pretend
I’ve got somewhere to be
Don’t make things complicated by saying you missed me

I’m dancing naked in the shower
Wishing I was there for an hour
Intercontinental flights don’t come cheap

But then you say I’m making lots of money
Yeah, I’m making enough for both of us honey
You’re broke, stop repeating yourself I’ve heard it already

Can’t get a passport because you’re a convict
I’m not the badass you say
Every girl has her day

Thought you weren’t like the rest
Then you tell me you’re jealous of my lifestyle
It’s a style of life I can’t afford

Bring me back into your life with just a word
Living for money is nothing short of absurd

Fold me in your arms like a paper airplane
I’ll be there still just wasting away

No comments:

Post a Comment